Are you a leaseholder looking to extend your lease or acquire the freehold on your property, or a landlord in the process of negotiating a lease? If so, come and chat to us. At Mylako our team of property consultants can talk through your options, let you know the best solution for you and guide you through each step of the enfranchisement process.
What we can do for you?
The process of extending a lease or converting it to a freehold is known in law as ‘leasehold enfranchisement’. The issue is a real concern for many property owners in London and the South East of England, where short-term leases are common.
Our services provide accurate and practical advice for both landlords and leaseholders, focused on delivering practical results in the most cost effective manner.
Here are some of the ways we can help you…
- Provide finance to fund lease extensions
- Source cash buyers for short-term leases
- Provide advice on the ‘Right of First Refusal’ according to the Landlord and Tenant Act 1987
- Negotiate reviews of ground rent
- Negotiating lease extension premiums.
- Preparing valuations and giving evidence at tribunal’ in support of agreed premiums
- Support during litigation
- Advice on collective enfranchisement claims
- Provide impartial advice about your lease, and how secure your tenure is when your lease expires
At Mylako, we offer customer-led professional advice that aims to review your options and seek the optimum solution for you. Our team bring you the benefit of up-to-the-minute knowledge of leasehold regulations with a firm commitment to customer service and a pragmatic approach to getting results for our customers.
Solution focused advice
For every problem we recognise there are a number of different solutions, and so we draw on our market expertise to find the right answer to your questions. We are upfront and transparent in all our discussions – our job is to work in your genuine interest, and not simply to tell you what you want to hear.
Want to know more?
For truly independent and impartial advice about leasehold enfranchisement, talk to one of our experts at Mylako. Send us a message through our quick enquiry form or call us at our office on 020 7183 0321. We look forward to helping you with your enquiry.