For the most detailed, accurate and up-to-date property valuations, the official Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) Red Book contains the highest standards and codes of practice in the industry. ‘Red Book Valuations’ are universally recognised as the golden standard of property valuations and can only be carried out by Chartered Surveyors accredited to the RICS and the Valuer Registration Scheme.
Our team of accredited Red Book valuers are available to carry out thorough property valuations which meet all the strict standards required by the RICS Red Book.
Why choose a Red Book Valuation?
There are some circumstances in which only the most stringent of valuations will suffice. These can include:
- When seeking loans or funding: RICS Red Book valuations are accepted by all major banks when making financing decisions.
- During a divorce or matrimonial dispute, or when negotiating claims for child support
- When establishing probate value for the estate of a deceased person
- For non-UK residents selling property in the UK
- For accurate assessments of property value for capital gains or inheritance tax
- If you are pursuing, or are the recipient of, a compensation claim.
- When negotiating easements through the courts
- When disposing of farmland or selling land for development.
- In cases where an inheritance or legacy value is disputed
- When selling a residential property portfolio valued over £750,000
- When selling a business or commercial property
- Arbitration in cases of disputes arising between landlords and tenants e.g. with rent reviews
- When facing a compulsory purchase order from a Local Authority
- When appealing a tax claim from HMRC
On your side
When you need an indisputable valuation, you need a team on your side with the knowledge and experience to back up their findings with solid evidence and documentation. At Mylako we have that team. Our chartered surveyors have intricate knowledge of property and tax legislation and the skills to negotiate on your behalf.
- RICS accredited Chartered Surveyors
- Flexible valuation appointments
- We work direct with HMRC in tax valuations
- Expert, independent advice you can rely on
Find out more
To arrange your valuation appointment, or to find out more, send us a message through our quick enquiry form, or speak to us directly on 020 7183 0321